Thursday, August 27, 2009

DIRECT TV

Did you know that Direct TV has a special going on right now? The Premier Package includes 265+ channels FREE when you get NFL Sunday Ticket (up to 14 games every Sunday) and it only costs $59.99 per month for the first five months. What a deal! DirecTV has over 130 of the best HD channels.

Sign up now and receive a free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade. Normally that would cost you $199.99. I'm a DVR fanatic. I love being able to set the DVR to record all of my favorite shows and then be able to watch them at my convenience. I like being able to enjoy myself when I'm out and not worrying about what's going to happen to Derek and Meredith.

If you haven't considered satellite TV, head on over to directv.com and check out all they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment