Monday, August 15, 2011

Time To Gossip... About Relationships


The popular show Gossip Girl is getting ready for it's fifth season.  If you haven't seen all of season four yet, now is your chance to watch the episodes back-to-back.  I can't wait to get my hands on season four!  The relationships between lovers and friends plays a crucial role in the Gossip Girl series.





Dan is such a hottie!  I want to see Blair end up with him because I'm a Dair fan!  They have great chemistry.  I'm looking forward to collecting all of the seasons and watching them back to back to refresh my Gossip Girl knowledge.   Plus, it will satisfy my guilty pleasures and addiction to good TV.

So much relationship drama unfolds in the fourth season, available for pre-order here: http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote the fifth season of Gossip Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment