Thursday, March 15, 2012

EASTER SURPRISE

Content by Kyle Lowe

The other day, I walked in the living room. The phone rang, so my son, who was on his lap top hopped up to answer it. It was a kid from his class asking him about a math problem on the homework. I happened to glance down and notice that he was logged onto www.Cabletelevision.net. I know that he was probably looking at all of the sports packages that were offered. I have three boys, they all love sports, and they always complain that we never have enough sports channels. I didn’t say anything to him about it, but I have a great idea for Easter. The “Easter Bunny” is going to give all of the boys ( including my husband) a television upgrade in their Easter baskets. I am going to put a card in each basket and let them know what I have decided to do. I think that it is going to be one of the best Easter gifts that they could get and certainly one that they will get a lot of use out of!

No comments:

Post a Comment