Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Ouroboros by Michael Kelly and Carol Weekes



Tom's wife has just died and his world is turned upside down. Seeking solace in his home, he decides not to leave his house. He begins to see things that cannot be explained and hears voices that couldn't possibly be real.

Tom's neighbors notice that Tom is acting bizarre. He sets the table for two and has long conversations with someone unseen. Is Tom going crazy or is he being shown the true cycle of life and death?

This book creeped the crap out of me! It takes a lot to scare me, so I'm surprised when I find a book that actually does it's job. I love the horror genre whether it's a movie or a book but I normally have better luck with books. This is a must read for any horror fan. Just make sure you don't read it before trying to go to sleep!



Book Information:
Ouroboros by Michael Kelly and Carol Weekes
Bloodletting Books
Arcane Wisdom
SKU19372
Nov. 30, 2009
225 pages

Order here.

Available in paperback June 2010.

The cover art is the work of Vincent Chong.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment