Monday, January 25, 2010

Review: The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer by Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S.



I'm always interested in learning what I can do to keep myself from looking older. I'm only 27 but I think the best way to delay the aging process is to start right away. According to Jonny, the "Four Horsemen of Aging" are:

free radicals
inflammation
glycation
stress

I think the one I have the most difficult time with is stress. I worry about anything and everything. I can notice a complete difference in my looks when something upsetting has happened. I almost like a picture of death. I'm trying not to sweat the little things and knowing that it's taking it's toll on my skin and aging me quicker than I would like, I'm hoping to stop that damage, or at least put it off for a little while longer.

If you're interested in living a longer and happier life, you need to read this book.



Book Information:
The Most Effective Ways to Live Longer by Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S.
Fair Winds Press
9781592333400
Jan. 2010
288 pages
$24.99 US

Visit Jonny's website.





Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment