Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Review: Flirting With Forever by Gwyn Cready





Cam is writing a book about 17th century painters and she's calling it "fictogrophies".  As an art historian, Cam does know a thing or two about the great artists she is focusing on.  Some would say that she knows a little too much.  What's a girl supposed to do with a newly found time portal? 


At first I thought that this would be a tad bit corny - I like corny, so that was why I agreed to review this book.  It wasn't quite what I expected, it was better.  I wonder if Cam will show me this time portal...  It's a really fun read, especially if you're looking for a romance book that is unlike any other. 


Flirting With Forever by Gwyn Cready


Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group


9781439107249


March 30, 2010


448 pages


$7.99 US





Check out Gwen's website and blog.





Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment