Thursday, May 9, 2013

I've Been Slacking


You have probably noticed that I haven't been quite as active on my blog or social media outlets for the past week and a half.  I have a very good reason for this, which I am sure all of you will understand.  My sister gave birth to a beautiful little girl on May 1st! 


Her name is Elaina and she is the sweetest little baby!  I absolutely adore her and from day one I knew that she was going to have me wrapped around her little finger.  Just like my nephew...


Damien is the apple of my eye.  This kid is so amazing!  He has taught me so many different things.  When I first started using an iPhone, he was the one who showed me how to work it.  His parents bought him a Wii and I had never played on one before.  He taught me how to do that too. 


He is such a great older brother too!  He will tell us to "shhh" if the baby is sleeping.  If Elaina starts screaming, Damien will run to his mom or dad and say "the baby is not happy".  It's so cute.  He's already protecting her.

I plan on working very hard to get myself all caught up with posts and I hope you understand why I have been MIA.  Thanks for visiting It's My Life and I hope you will come back soon!



1 comment: