Friday, March 27, 2009

I just won an award!!!!



First and foremost I would like to thank the academy for.  Oh wait.  What's that?  Oh I won a blogging award.  Oh well that makes more sense.  

Bingo over at Bookin With Bingo has given me this wonderful award:

Photobucket

Thank you so much Bingo!  This means so much to me.  I've met a lot of great people on here and I'd like to thank everyone for having their own blog and for reading mine!  So thanks everyone!


Here are the rules to keep the award moving:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


The 7 people that I am passing this award onto are:
1) Darque Reviews
2) Cupcake Witch
3) Diary of an Eccentric
4) In Bed With Books
5) Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
6) Marta's Meandering
7) Patricia's Vampire Notes

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so glad you like the award and you certainly deserve it. I have only been doing this since January myself and have found it a great group of friends to have in this blog world of books especially! Enjoy it as I am sure it won't be the last one you earn, so practice that academy speech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the I love your blog award! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks so much for passing it on to me! You've made my day!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete