Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Not Bragging If It's The Truth

OK guys so before I go searching for off the wall titles to share with you, I've decided to introduce you to THE HANDSOMEST MAN ever. I know what your thinking, I already know about Robert Pattinson. Well this little man is my nephew and if you ask me, he's best looking guy in the world. (I'm not bias or anything, can ya tell?? LOL.) I love my booger butt and I thought I'd share how adorable he is with all of you, isn't that nice of me?



Yummy pizza. Me want sleep.




I love myself!




He's gonna be a heartbreaker.




So adorable.




Here's the little daredevil on the 4-wheeler my husband and I bought him for his first birthday.



This was what he wore to my Uncle's funeral. Total stud muffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment