Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mail Call

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday because I went to my Uncle's grave and after I came home I didn't feel like it. So here it is:

Monday



Thank you Valorie



Thank you Valerie



Thank you Stacy



Thank you to Bostick Communications and Nesrine Joseph for sending me this book to review.







Thank you Rebecca

Tuesday



Thank you to Bostick Communications and Gary Morgenstein for sending me this book to review.



Thank you Valerie from Hachette for sending me this book to review.

Wednesday



Thank you to GoodReads for sending me this book to review.

Thank you to Shona Snowden for sending me a $15 Amazon GC.







Thank you to Anna from Hachette for sending me these to review.

Thursday



Thank you to Jackie Kessler & The League of Reluctant Adults for sending me this book.

I suffer from Celiac Disease so this will come in handy!



Thank you Carey!



I couldn't find an email telling me I won this one... If I got it from you, please let me know so I can put your name on here. Thanks to whoever sent it!

Friday



Thank you Bev.

Saturday



Thank you Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment