Friday, May 1, 2009

Review: Enemies and Allies by Kevin J. Anderson



I've always been a huge fan of superheroes. So when I received an email telling me that I had the opportunity to review "Enemies and Allies" by Kevin J. Anderson, who writes science fiction and comic books, I was ecstatic. Superman is my all time favorite superhero.

Superman is an alien from the planet Krypton. His parents knew that their planet would be destroyed so they sent him in a space craft hoping their son would make it to Earth and live a good life. Superman learns that he has special powers. He has X-Ray vision, super strength, he can even fly. Being the good man that his human parents raised him to be, he uses these powers to help humanity.

Batman became an orphan at a young age. His parents were gunned down in an alley right before his eyes. He didn't want anyone to suffer his fate, so he tried to rid his hometown of Gotham City of evil. Thanks to technological advancements, Batman is able to fight crime in a protective suit and has an extensive collection of transportation to choose from.

Lex Luthor is quite possibly the worst criminal of all. He uses bribery, extortion and blackmail to make people do his dirty work. He believes humans are expendable. But he's in for a rude awakening. There are two very powerful superheros who are both gunning for him. Can Superman and Batman defeat Lex before he does too much damage?


To pre-order your copy, go here:

On sale May 5, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I finished this last week and LOVED it! I'll be posting my review on Tuesday. Such a great fun book if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been much into superheros, but this does sound fun. I think my sister would love it!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete