Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review: Granola Gourmet Energy Bars




Created by a Diabetic and his Family. Tasty and Healthy Physician Endorsed Energy Bars.  Frustrated by a lack of snacks that did not cause a blood sugar spike, but that also tasted good Granola Gourmet was born.  

100% Natural * No Wheat * No Dairy * Kosher * Vegan      Very Low Sodium (15-35mg) * No Refined Sugar  
10-13g Whole Grains * 391-590mg Omega-3's

You will receive 4 delicious flavors:

Ultimate Berry
Ultimate Cran-Orange
Ultimate Mocha Fudge
Ultimate Fudge Brownie

I have a very bad habit of skipping breakfast which is not good because I am hypo-glycemic, which means that I have low blood sugar.  Anyone familiar with this condition, or diabetes, knows how scary it can be watch someone's sugar drop.  My husband isn't scared of many things but it terrifies him when I don't eat like I should.  What I love most about Granola Gourmet Energy Bars is that they stabalize my sugar and taste amazing!  The Ultimate Fudge Brownie and Ultimate Mocha Fudge really taste like a dessert.  Everyone craves something and my craving usually revolves around chocolate.  It's nice to have an all-natural snack that won't send my sugar to spike or plummet but stay balanced is life-changing.  Plus, I no longer skip breakfast, the most important meal of the day.  I just grab the Berry or Cran-Orange bar and eat while working.  It's great!  You can find Granola Gourmet on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment