Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review: Let Me In


When 12-year-old Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee) befriends his mysterious next-door neighbor, Abby (Chloe Moretz), the two outcasts form a tight-knit bond that gives Owen the courage to stand up to school bullies. But he slowly begins to suspect his new friend has a secret. Matt Reeves directs this uncommon coming-of-age thriller based on the award-winning Swedish film Let the Right One In. Richard Jenkins co-stars.

My husband and I got Let Me In in the mail yesterday from Netflix.  After dinner, we decided to watch it and both of us really enjoyed it.  I especially liked when Abby got Owen to stand up for himself.  I was cheering from the couch.  This isn't your average vampire movie, it's unique and fresh.  I highly recommend it to horror lovers.

Visit the website
Like the movie on Facebook




Disclosure:  I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment