Saturday, June 20, 2009

Got Free eCards

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know about this cool site Got Free eCards. They have several great ecards that you can send for free. I don't know about you guys but I'm a sucker for free stuff! I'm also a sucker for cards. I'm one of those people that on holidays are more excited about the card than the present. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for everything I get but I would rather someone say something nice to me than buy me something. WIth Father's Day and Indepence Day coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to share this site with you. You can check it out here. They have all kinds of cards so I'm sure you'll one that's perfect for the person(s) in your life. They even offer Free Printable Cards. Hope you all have a Happy Father's Day and Independence Day! Be safe:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello I see you love giveaways! Come over to my blog and check out mine :O)

    ReplyDelete