Monday, June 29, 2009

Mail Call


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Pat.

I also won a Black Swan mug from author Linda Nightingale on Lynda Hilburn's blog. Thanks!!



Thank you Anna at Hachette for sending me this book to review.



Thank you to Vincent and Bostick Communications for sending me this book to review.


glitter-graphics.com





Thank you to Reader Rabbit and Kelley Armstong for sending me these books.



Thank you to Anna at Hachette for sending me this book to review.



Thank you to Sarah from Pocket Books for sending me this book to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you to Cynthia Eden for hosting the contest & Michelle Hauf for sending me her book.

I also won $100 gift card to use at Home Depot thanks to One Project Closer.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you to Val and Warm Mouse for sending me this.









Thank you to Julie from Skin Free for sending me these products to review.



Thank you to Miriam at Hachette for sending me this book to review.





Thank you Anna at Hachette for sending me this book to review.

I received a $20 gift code to use at Piggy Paint. Thanks to Jen and Laurie.


glitter-graphics.com





I also received a One Lonely Degree mouse pad, magnet & an I Know It's Over pin. Thank you whoever sent me this. Sorry I can’t give your recognition, I couldn’t find an email saying that I won. If you get in touch with me and let me know, I’d love to post your name/site on here.



Thank you Holly for sending me your book to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you J. Leigh Designz and Sand Dune Publishing for sending me this.



Thank you Mommy Daily Vent for sending me this book.

I won a $10 gift card on Salad For Breakfast's blog to spend at PURE Natural Minerals on etsy. Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment