Monday, June 22, 2009

Mail Call


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Paul.



Thank you Kelly.





Thank you Richard.


glitter-graphics.com

No mail today.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Patti O'Shea for hosting the contest and Carolyn Jewel for sending me her book.



Thank you to Miriam from Hachette for sending me this book to review.







Thank you Bobbie & Hachette for sending me these books.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Ellen and FLOR for sending me this!



Thank you to Betty and Bostick Communications for sending me this book to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Gary for sending me this book to review.



Thank you Valerie and Bender Hammerling Group for sending me these.



Thank you Jenna and Signing Time for sending me this.



Thank you Sarah at Pocket Books for sending me this book to review.





Thank you Sarah at Pocket Books for sending me this book.



Thank you Valerie at Hachette for sending me this book to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you to Lisa for having the giveaway and Jose from Rosica for sending me this.





Thank you Paula for sending me these books to review.




Thank you Rob for having this giveaway and to Sunglass Warehouse for sending me these sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment