Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've been given 2 awards!



Thank you Cecile!

I would like to pass this award along to:

Book Reviews by Jess
Peeking Between The Pages
Bookin' With Bingo
Drey's Library
J. Kaye's Book Blog
So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
Savvy Verse and Wit
Enroute To Life
Patricia's Vampire Notes
Crazy Book Slut





Thank you Serena!

Here are the Rules...

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1 Book Reviews by Jess
2 Debs Desk
3 Cupcake Witch
4 A Book A Day
5 Enroute To Life
6 Books Love Jessica Marie
7 Fairy Blog Mother
8 Organized Chaos
9 Never Without A Book
10 Lurv A La Mode
11 Number One Novels
12 Tara's View On Books
13 Chic Book Reviews
14 Crazy Book Slut
15 Liyanaland

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards...I will have to post this one later in the week. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And congrats on the awards! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Bridget! And congratulations to you on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the blog award.

    And thanks for giving me a blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards!

    And thank you for mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry it took me a few days to get back to you about this.

    Thank you so much for thinking of me. I blogged about it here!

    http://www.fairyblogmotherblog.com/2009/04/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry I'm late, but thank you very much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome. I am glad that you enjoy it!! I love having your thoughts at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards and thanks so much for mine-it's so pretty. I really appreciate it! Sorry I'm so late getting here but I was sick last week and way behind on comments.

    ReplyDelete