Friday, April 24, 2009

Mail Call

I'm extremely excited about these two books I got in the mail today!

My Soul To Take l by Rachel Vincent releases August 2009

Go here to visit Rachel's site.

To pre-order your own copy go here.

Intertwined by Gena Showalter releases September 2009

Go here to visit the Gena's website.

To pre-order your own copy go here.

A huge thanks to Harlequin Teen for sending me these books to review!'

Psst: click on the bolded words Harlequin Teen to order your own advance copy!


I also received:



Thanks to Hachette Book Group for sending me this book to review.

To pre-order your own copy of Billie's book, go here.

2 comments:

  1. I filled out the form to get the advance copies the other night.. I'm looking forward to reading both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the book Made in the U.S.A. on my to-read list, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete