Thursday, July 23, 2009

REVIEW: Hollywood Is Like High School With Money

Taylor has a passionate love affair for movies. Finally, her dream has become a reality. She has moved from Connecticut to California and is ready to take on the world. Or so she thought. Taylor is a nice person and Hollywood chews up nice people and spits them out. It's not long before Taylor makes the mistake of listening to devil spawn Kylie and almost gets herself fired. This is when Taylor decides to take the reigns and ride off with dignity. She isn't going to let snotty Kylie break her. She's determined to come out on top. In order to do this, she needs the help of her bosses sixteen year old diva, Quinn, to transform her from down to earth push over to don't mess with me, I'm awesome. Will School of Queen be enough to make Taylor the person that she wants to be?

This was such a fun summer read. The plot is great and I fell in love with Taylor. She's so nice, how could you not? And I couldn't help but narrow my eyes every time I read Kylie's name. If you've ever had to stand up to someone who didn't give you the respect you deserve, then you should read this book.



Become a fan of Zoey on GoodReads here.

Become a Zoey fan on Facebook here.

You can take the Zoey Dean Career IQ Quiz here.

Thank you Miriam at Hachette for sending me this book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment