Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Secrets


The show Pretty Little Liars is about four high school friends who share one ginormous secret.  Even though they rely on each other when it comes to this particular secret, they aren't very forthcoming about other secrets.  I think it's safe to say that everyone keeps certain secrets, either because they don't feel comfortable talking about it or they are scared of how people will react.  Just like in Pretty Little Liars when Aria begins a relationship with her teacher or when Emily kisses a girl. 


I love this show because it reminds me of my high school days, even though the majority of scenes in the show didn't happen to my in high school.  If you haven't seen this wonderful show yet, you are missing out.

Pre-order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment