Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankfully I Have Internet...

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I recently got internet at home through one of the wireless internet providers in my neighborhood and I’ve been really happy with how fast it is compared to my old dial up. I actually used it last night to bid on a plane ticket to go see my mom for mother’s day this year down in Texas and I won the auction – I never could have done that before! Mom’s going to be so excited when I tell her I’m coming down and I’m sure she’ll want to make some plans to go out to eat and possibly hit the mall. She loves when I come out there and we get to just roam around together so whatever we do is going to be fine with me as long as it makes her happy. I think I may try and talk my sister into meeting us out there too as an additional surprise for Mom – sis normally only comes home for Christmas so she would probably fall off her chair if Jill showed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment