Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

I tried out Walgreens Brand Triple Antibiotic Ointment for the first time the other day when I found a red, nasty looking bump on my back.  It was rather small but I didn't want it to get any bigger.  I still don't know if it was an inflamed hair follicle or what.  Either way it's barely visible now, thanks to this product from the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.  The first night I used it, I woke up and took the band-aid off and it was less than half of it's original size.  I went ahead and used it again, just to be safe and when I woke up, the bump had a flat surface and was just a little pink.  I compared prices and by purchasing the Walgreens brand, I saved almost $3.  So, head on over to your local Walgreens and try out the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and feel free to share your comments on this post.

Pharmacist

Not only will you save money and use products that work, you will be helping others in your local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.  Walgreens will donate up to $3 million dollars per year to this cause by providing free preventive health tests, other health and wellness services and educate the public.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment