Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Review: I Am Number Four



Three are dead. Who is Number four? From Director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia), producer Michael Bay (Transformers) and the Emmy-winning writers of TV's Smallville, comes this gripping, action-packed thriller. John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen masking his true identity to elude a deadly enemy sent to destroy him. Living with his guardian (Timothy Olyphant) in the small town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected life-changing events - his first love (Dianna Agron, TV's Glee), powerful new abilities and a secret connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. Complete with deleted scenes and more, I Am Number Four is an explosive suspense-filled ride that will take you to the edge of your seat and beyond.

 
My husband and I watched I Am Number Four last night when he got home from work.  We both had been looking forward to this movie ever since we saw the preview for the first time.  It lived up to our expectations and I would even say that it surpassed them.  I Am Number Four is friggin' awesome!  Now I have to read the book.  I know, I know, I haven't read the book - what the h-e-double-hockey-stick (if you didn't know I was a nerd before, this is your clue, LOL).  If you haven't seen this movie yet, I really think you should rent or buy a copy.  I know I'll be buying the Blu-ray to add to my collection.




Like this movie on Facebook
Follow the movie on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment