Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review: Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music


Songs tell a story, and now many of country music’s most famous singers and songwriters are sharing more of the story! These artists reveal the inspiration, influence, and background, and when and why they wrote their most famous songs, in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music. The book also includes great photos of the songwriters and all of the lyrics. A great gift for anyone who loves country music!

Music has always held a special place in my heart.  I love that songs can tell a story, can help you through a rough time and can help you enjoy life.  Just like songs, Chicken Soup for the Soul books have had a big impact on me over the years.  The latest edition, Country Music, is full of heartwarming stories to help you through even the toughest of times.  You'll really enjoy the stories by your favorite country singers.  I know I did




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment