Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

The other day I noticed a bump on my back and I did not like how it looked.  I was afraid that it might bigger or even become infected, so I decided to use Walgreens Brand Triple Antibiotic Ointment.   It was the first time I had used this product from the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.  After two days of using this ointment, the bump became flat and just a little pink.  I am so glad that I was able to do something before it got bigger or infected.  Plus, it's nice to save almost three dollars and get fast results.  Have you tried Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products?  Let me know what you think of this particular line in the comment section below.  

Pharmacist

Over-the-counter medicines can get pretty expensive, so saving money is always nice. I like that the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products allow me to do this without giving up quality.  This line of products are Walgreens pharmacist recommended and most have the same active ingredient as other national brands.  They also come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  Who could pass up such a great deal?  I know I can't.

Make sure you check out the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ and find out how Walgreens is helping people in your community.



Advertisement


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment