Monday, October 10, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Tonight

Tonight's episode of The Big Bang Theory is "The Bat Jar Conjecture". In this particular episode, Sheldon ends up competing with his friends. This made me think about when I went up against a friend and what ended up happening. The only times that I can think of where I was competing against someone close to me, was when I was a kid. I remember one time I raced my friend Amber and while I was running, I looked to see where Amber was and ended up tripping over a bike and fracturing my wrist. I'm not very competitive by nature. I'm one of those people who wants everyone to win. If I were to compete with a friend, I think a good book would be the best way to make amends. It's not as funny as the Batman Cookie Jar that Sheldon uses, but it would work.

The Big Bang Theory is now on 5 Night a Week and direct all readers to www.bigbangweeknights.com to check their local listings.

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory in Syndication.

No comments:

Post a Comment