Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory is one of those shows that I will never get sick of. Thinking back about the second season, the first episode really stood out to me. You know, the one where Penny and Leonard go out on their first date. Leonard makes a really, really stupid comment when he figures out that Penny feels like she isn't smart enough for him. He tells her that he's OK with dating someone who isn't smart. Wrong move, Leonard! Penny slams the door in his face. Personally, I would have been a bit meaner but that's just me.

To me, there are many things that a man shouldn't say to a woman. One is making a negative comment about a woman's intelligence. A comment should also never be made about a woman's weight. Another one would be that men shouldn't say anything about whether or not it's their girl's time of the month. These are things that I wouldn't want to hear. There are also many things that a woman shouldn't say to a man, but I'll save that for another day.

The Big Bang Theory is now on 5 Night a Week! Visit www.bigbangweeknights.com to check your local listings.

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory in Syndication.

No comments:

Post a Comment