Monday, October 3, 2011

The Middle

Axl ends up leaving his dirty socks around the house after being told time and time again not too. Mike decides to punish him by not allowing him to play in his basketball team's final game. I don't really agree with this decision. I think that he could have found a different way to get his point across, like extra chores or no TV.  Playing a sport is a commitment and should be treated as such, in my opinion.

I remember when I was in fourth or fifth grade and eating lunch with my friends.  I laughed loud and one of the cafeteria workers came over and told me that if I laughed that loud again, I would have to stand against the wall and not be able to finish my lunch.  I have a loud laugh, I can't help it.  So, of course, I had to suffer the consequences.  I think this was really stupid.  It's not like I got into a fight or started swearing.  I laughed. 



I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Middle Season Two on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment