Sunday, October 30, 2011

Review: iPhone Case From Griffin Technology

Photobucket
For those of you who don't know, my husband is nothing short of amazing. For my birthday this year he surprised me with an iPhone 4, which I had been wanting so badly. So, enough bragging about the awesome man in my life.

Right after I received my gift, I knew that I needed to get an iPhone case to protect my newly acquired treasure. I ended up receiving one to review on behalf of Griffin Technologies.  I like the design of my case and the color.  The only thing that I'm not thrilled about is that the case is made of plastic, which isn't exactly what I have in mind when thinking about durability.  It feels a little flimsy and even though I am currently using it, I will probably end up getting another case shortly.  One that I"m sure can withstand a fall or two.

I received the above pictured iPhone case for free from Griffin Technology.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment