Thursday, June 24, 2010

Address

Have you ever driven to new house or business and ended up so frustrated that you just turn around and go somewhere else? I have done that several times. If I have drive up and down a street more than three times looking for a building, I'm turning around and heading home.

The worst is when a business doesn't have address signs. You have to actually turn into every little strip and drive right by the front door looking for numbers and trying not to hit pedestrians.

Another thing that's great about home address plaques is that you know you're in the right place. Some streets have homes numbered in a way that doesn't make sense at all. So you can't always go by odd numbers on one side and even on the other. We've always had address plaques and I'm sure we will continue to, especially with how much mail I get.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.justaddressplaques.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment