Friday, June 25, 2010

Car Repairs

I don't know a lot when it comes to cars.  I know what I like when I see it and that's about it.  I don't know much about under the hood or anything like that.  I do know where to put the gas, windshield washer fluid and where the fuses are.  Oh, and I know how to change a tire.  Other than that I'm totally clueless.  When I need a tune-up or a brake job I take in to a mechanic.  If you live in the Dallas area, visit Dallas auto repair to find a repair shop.

My husband has been dreaming of getting a truck.  We saw a Chevrolet Silverado the other day and I told him that as long as we get a truck, van or SUV, I'll be happy.  I don't want a car because I feel like everything is too small.  I like to be up higher and I'm able to see more.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment