Friday, June 18, 2010

Expressing Yourself

I talk a lot about expressing myself and I try to let everyone know who I am through different items.  It can be a t-shirt, poster, Personal Number Plates, etc.  A lot of my expressions have to do with how I feel.  If I'm feeling all bubbly inside, I will where brighter colors.  If I'm feeling a bit under the weather or sad, I will wear all black mostly.  I even do my makeup different depending on what mood I'm in when I wake up.  I also do this with books I read.  If I'm in a really good mood, I will read a fun romance novel.  If I'm depressed, I go for memiors.  If I feel out of this world, I go for science fiction.  I do this with music as well, I want it to match my mood.  I've found that by doing this I process my emotions quicker, which means that I can skip over to the fun stuff.  The next time I'm feeling lucky I should buy a lottery ticket.  Maybe I should also get special plate and then I might be able to find a pot of gold!  I won't hold my breath that one, but hey, a girl can dream, right?



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment