Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tiles

For the most part, I prefer Tiles over carpet.  Most of my opinion comes from having severe allergies and carpet actually makes them worse.  Well, that's what my allergy doctor told me when I was really young.  I also like the appearance of Tiles over carpet.

It is so much easier to use a broom and mop than a vacuum and shampooer.  This is probably due to my back pain and vacuums and shampooers are a lot heavier than a mop and broom.  I checked out some of the Subway tiles and while they are nice, I don't feel that they are right for my home decoration.




Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.glasstilestore.com.




Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Maintenance in carpet is too hard than tiles. I like tile coz it looks clean and elegant. I have heard about Arizona Tile that also offers best quality and gorgeous tile designs. Have you heard about it? I am now confused between the two companies but I think Arizona Tile has nice designs. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete