Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need Some Time Away

I need to go to the beach. Some people say "no Bridget, you don't NEED to go to the beach". I do though, I need to get away and spend some time surrounded by bits and pieces of earth's beauty. I feel so different when I'm out in the sun at the beach. I seriously feel more peaceful. I was checking out http://avistaresort.com and seeing about how much a trip would cost.

We would most likely stay in a Myrtle Beach hotel. I would like to be right on the ocean so we don't have to go far. I can see myself building sand castles with my husband. I would really like to stay at one of the resorts in Myrtle Beach. If we have enough money that's what we'll probably do.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by avistaresort.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment