Friday, June 18, 2010

Running Errands

Most of you have heard me talk about my friend Krista who I have known forever. It I'm being literal, I've known her for almost twenty years. We may not be related by blood but we are related by love. I would give take a bullet for her, give her a kidney, we most certainly are family. Anyway, she and her husband had some important errands to run, like renewing their Car Registrations, getting new tires and such. One thing I think they could have done while they were at the courthouse is to get their own personalized plate with their anniversary date or Jordan's birthday. I offered to watch her son, Jordan who is two-years-old while they did all of their running around. I got there at about ten in the morning and Jordan didn't get up until a quarter after twelve. He ran out to the living room and brought his bottle because he wanted a refill. I poured him some milk, changed his diaper and he took off to his bedroom. Then he went into his bedroom and played by himself until Krista and Corey got home. He is such an easy child to watch. I was expecting us (Jordan and I) to color or play with legos like we usually do.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment