Friday, April 23, 2010

Driving

My husband is leaving for Green Bay on Friday for his new job orientation. We have already started talking about costs and cars. I would prefer an eco-friendly vehicle, so I looked at toyota yaris prices and I think that would be a good car for me. I also looked at the acura rl prices but I would rather have the Yaris.

My husband checked out the volvo xc90 prices and he seems really interested in this car. I can't wait to get my hands on a new or at least new-to-me car If we didn't have to worry about the price, both of us would settle for a cadillac cts.

It would be nice to have a tiny sports car but I would rather have something practical and safe. Still to this day I have panic attacks about the wreck I was in and I need to feel like I'm protected.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment