Saturday, April 24, 2010

Review: Black Rain by Graham Brown


The Amazon may hold an artifact so valuable that it would allow endless clean energy. One group was sent out a week ago but they vanished without a trace. Another team is put together without the knowledge of the first failed attempt to retrieve this priceless piece.

Danielle is the leader of this expedition into the Mayan city. She and her companions begin their search but they were not prepared for what this trip had in store for them.

I'm a sucker when it comes to thrillers. There were parts that made me think of Indiana Jones (I love those movies). It was definitely a fast-paced, fun read.

Black Rain by Graham Brown
Random House Publishing Group
9780553592412
January 2010
528 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Graham's website.
Become a Facebook fan.




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment