Friday, April 23, 2010

Explaination For My Absence

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers because they were heard and Biscuit (my sister's dog) is doing really well.



Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't consider dogs as pets. They are my family and I love them like as much as any other member of my family. When I found out that Biscuit had hip dysplasia, I was relieved. I wouldn't wish that condition on anyone but I have a dog with hip dysplasia and she is still able to get around, it's just hard for her sometimes. The day after they received this diagnosis and brought Biscuit home, we realized that it was like her back legs were paralyzed. We took her back up to the vet and they ended up sending her to a pet hospital because they were convinced it was a neurological problem. Come to find out, she had a slipped disc. I am so glad that the surgery worked and every day she seems to be doing better. She will have to have physical therapy and right now it's taking a few people to care for her. My sister has a toddler who doesn't understand why his doggie isn't playing with him and since Biscuit is a beagle-boxer mix, she's a lot to handle when you have back trouble. 

There will probably be more days when I can't be on here as much as before, but please bear with me and I promise there will be a lot more reviews and giveaways in the future. 

Disclosure: I did not receive any type of compensation for this post.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment