Monday, April 12, 2010

Review: How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly by Connie May Fowler


It is an understatement to see that Clarissa has some negativity going on in her life. Her husband is jealous of her writing success. Her husband never amounted to much but to hear him talk, you would think she was the failure. Going from one bad situation to another, Clarissa begins to wonder why she has let herself get into such a funk. A change needs to be made and it all happens in the span of 24 hours.

This is one of those books that really captivates you and you can't help but feel changed for the better. I felt like I was right there with Clarissa. If I had to describe this book in one word, it would be inspirational.

Grand Central Publishing
9780446540681
4/2/2010
288 pages
$23.99/$28.99

Connie has a Facebook fan page here.




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment