Sunday, April 25, 2010

Healing

I'm always looking for natural products to help with some of my problems. I had no idea that Oregano Oil can help with digestion, depression, brain for and lyme disease. I have arthritis in my spine and oregano is said to help with pain and inflammation. I am definitely going to have to test this out for myself.

I don't spend a lot of time in the sun. Because of this, my body may not be receiving the correct amount of Vitamin D in a day. Bio D-Mulsion which contains cholecalciferol, otherwise known as Vitamin D3. This product can be used in the place of sunlight.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.oasisadvancedwellness.com.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Do you take the Oregano oi as a pill. I have arthritis in my back.

    ReplyDelete