Sunday, April 25, 2010

Needing A Lawyer

I know first hand that sometimes you end up needing a lawyer whether you think you will or not. We live in a country where people are innocent until proven guilty and sometimes this a good thing but other times it isn't. I was with someone who had a "secret life" which I truly knew nothing about. Sometimes you have to discuss crimes with authorities even if you don't have any idea about what is really going on. Even if you were not involved in the crime, you may still have to obtain a Criminal Defense Attorney Los Angeles.

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail about this time in my life, but I will say that this experience changed my view of attorneys. I had heard all kinds of stuff about how lawyers were blood hungry but that is not true of all of them. I hope that I won't have to get an attorney in the future but you never know what life will bring your way. If someone had said that I would have to give information on a federal case, I would have said that was crazy. Still to this day I am shocked in what I had to go through and how tough it was to make it through that rough time in my life.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment