Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vacation

I need to go to the beach.  I haven't been to one of the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resorts in years.  I felt great during that time.  The Myrtle Beach Resorts we have stayed at have all been really nice.  I don't know what it is about the water and the sand, but it makes me feel better mentally and physically.

 I'm hoping we will get to go to one of the Beach Resorts Myrtle Beach within the next couple of years.  I wonder how Reese will react to the sand and ocean.  That will be an interesting thing to see.


Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.myrtlebeachseasideresorts.com/.


Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Hi the Myrtle Beach is very enticing and must be a perfect summer getaway!

    Thanks for following my blog.
    I'm following you now.
    More Power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the follow, I am now following you
    you can also visit my other blogs at
    www.women-prenuergalore.blogspot.com and enter my book giveaway

    www.nathaliebrault.blogspot.com
    www.beautyrecycle.blogspot.com

    thanks so much for your support.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss the east coast beaches, we just were in South Carolina on Folley Beach and it was lovely. Thanks for followin, I'm following you as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the love on my food blog! Really do appreciate it!
    Really want to hear more about the resorts for vacation. The mister and I want to relocate out of CA when he retires.
    Shamrocks and Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for commenting an following, just to let you know, I am hosting a giveaway on my blog with three winners! Feel free to stop by if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to hit a beach as well. We are just coming out of winter now :(

    Following you from TwitterMoms

    Sandie
    http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a vacation too and Myrtle Beach sounds perfect! I am following you back!
    www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow for Follow yay I was follower 500 haha

    ReplyDelete