Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Fun Night Out

I used to attend at least one event every month but lately I have been slacking in this department. I haven't been to a concert or show in a really long time. This needs to change and it needs to change soon. I would love to get some XL Center Tickets or Mohegan Sun Arena Tickets.

I would love to see The Black Eyed Peas. I think Justin Bieber is adorable and I wouldn't mind seeing him in concert. It would be really cool to watch a hockey game with Mellon Arena Tickets. I love hockey and it's been years since I've been to a game.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.acheapseat.com. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment