Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Total Beauty

It is amazing what Totalbeauty hair styles can do for a woman. There have been times that I went to get my hair cut and I came home looking like a totally new person.

One of my favorites was when I had blonde hair and it was angled around my face and I would spike the back. It looked really, really good. Still to this day I look at old photos and remember how easy it was to manage short hair. I would do that again but I prefer to let mine grow really long and then donate it.

One of the hardest decisions for me to make was when it was time to pick
wedding hairstyles
. My hair has a mind of it's own so there wasn't a fail safe style which left me nervous because it was my day and everyone was going to be looking at me. After I started walking down the aisle I forgot about everything, except the man waiting for me.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment