Friday, May 21, 2010

Money Talks

I will not make any big life decision until I have laid out all the facts and fell like I have enough knowledge to make an educated decision. Even though you can do your own Online Trading, some of it you can do without even having an Online Broker. I don't know a whole lot about stocks and bonds but I would really like to learn more and make some money.

Thinking about the future and IRA Accounts and what our income will be like is a bit scary. If we understood more about Stock Trading, maybe we would be able to get some extra cash and start savings account specifically for retirement or something. Now you can even do some Mobile Trading which will keep you up-to-date on the latest changes.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.firstrade.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment