Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who Am I?

If you have read my blog then you know how obsessed I am with expressing myself. For a long time, I wasn't really sure who I was and didn't feel comfortable with myself. I think everyone goes through a period like that in their lifetime. It was like one day, everything just clicked. It was like someone turned on the light and I finally saw me for who I really am. The one person I owe the most to is myself. I am the only one who knows how I feel and what I believe one hundred percent of the time. Everything you own can have special meaning to you and show everyone else who you are. I express myself with t-shirts, posters, Personalised Number Plates, pretty much anything that I purchase has some sort of underlying meaning. I'm not saying that I am materialistic because I'm not. I just want for the world to see me as the person that I am, the person I was meant to be. I use these products as a way of reminding myself of who I am because that's the one thing we get in life that noone will ever be able to take away from you.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment