Sunday, May 30, 2010

Small Business

My whole life I have wanted to be my own boss. I'm a hard worker but I don't like being micro-managed and I really don't like office politics. It reminds me of high school, there are the cool people who will always make more money and the nerds who do three times the amount work and live off $10 an hour.

Some people may not consider blogging a job but it can be. I make my own hours and I can take on as much or as little work as I please. I make money and I end up saving a lot of money because I receive products in exchange for reviews. I'm always searching for small business solutions and small business tools to educate myself on the best way to run my business. I keep records of everything and I have checklists that I go through. There are times when it gets to be a little overwhelming but that's usually because of my home life, not my blogging. If anyone has some small business tips to share, I'm all ears.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.choosewhat.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment