Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: Do Witches Make Fishes? by Jason Mayo





"Do Witches Make Fishes?" is the moral tale of a young boy who favors candy over his mother's outlandish but healthy dishes. When faced with an ultimatum from his mother, the boy has to make a difficult choice. What ensues is a series of extraordinary and fantastical events that will take the reader on a magical journey through the imagination of a child. In the end, you will find yourself asking, Do Witches Make Fishes?
From Amazon

When my nephew came over, I pulled out two books and showed them to him.  I said "do you want these books?"  I guess he thought I was telling him to choose one because he immediately pointed to this one.  When I read it, I had his undivided attention (which is saying a lot for an extremely active three-year-old).  As soon as I read the last sentence, he told me to read it again.  Do Witches make Fishes? is a winner!

AuthorHouse
August 23, 2010
36 pages
$16.99 US

Visit the website
Like this book on Facebook
Follow Jason on Twitter

All profits from the sale of this book are donated to the Garden of Dream Foundation.






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment