Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Table for Two in Paris Cookbook & CD









Paris, gourmet food, fine art, romance--an unbeatable combination! Full-color cookbook includes recipes for appetizers, soups, vegetables, sauces, main dishes, and desserts, all prepared in the French manner. The CD of classic French songs makes for a perfect accompaniment. Hardcover gift book is packaged with high-quality music CD that is clearly visible through the front cover diecut. 64 pages, 6-3/4" square.
From Peter Pauper's website

Table for Two in Paris is the perfect guide for a romantic evening.  The recipes and music are oh-so-sexy.  I fixed a three course meal for my husband, lit candles and put on the CD.  I think I'm going to do this once a month from now on. 

P.S. The desserts are extremely yummy!

Author: Michael A. Kornfield
ISBN: 9780880883566
Pages: 64
Date: 12/1/2006
Trim Size: 6.75" x 6.75" x 0.50"
Binding: Hardcover
Price: $14.99




Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment