Sunday, October 24, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: Dante's Journey by JC Marino




A flash of light and Detective Joe Dante steps through. No longer on the cobblestone streets of 1961 Boston, Joe finds himself in a horrifying new world-Hell itself. Joe was in hot pursuit of his family's killer, drug lord Filippo Argenti, when both were killed, and isn't about to let a little thing like death slow him down. So, with a healthy dose of New England stubbornness and the help of a mysterious guide, Virgil DiMini, Joe must evade angry demons, and search ever-lower through the rings of the original Dante's Inferno in hopes of finding justice for his wife and children. However, Joe will soon discover that behind every sin lies a secret and each secret revealed could land Joe in an eternity of hot water... VERY hot.
From Amazon

I was instantly hooked to Dante's Journey.  I became so wrapped up in it that everything around me ceased to exist.  It's a brilliant book, a true masterpiece.  I loved every minute of it!




Star Publish
9781935188094
February 22, 2010
368 pages
$20.95 US

Visit JC's website
Read an excerpt






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment